Antwort schreiben 
Japanisch-Englisch Wörterbuch fürs iPhone
Verfasser Nachricht
wakaru

Beitrag #11
RE: Japanisch-Deutsches Wörterbuch fürs iPhone
I overlooked this license problem, I thought that as the German dictionary was part of JMDict (japanese multi-language dictionary of Jim Breen), it was distributed under the same JMDict license that allows commercial use.
Sorry, but I will have to suppress the German dictionary until I found a way to distribute it in accordance to the WadokuJt license.
10.03.11 02:29
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Genkyo

Beitrag #12
RE: Japanisch-Englisch Wörterbuch fürs iPhone
I see no problem with posting English, thank you very much for your post. I will check out your recommendation.
(08.03.11 05:17)wakaru schrieb:  Hello,

Sorry, I don't speak German so I post in English.
I developed an application for iPhone and iPad to read Japanese (Web or text file) while having a dictionary to quickly find the meaning of an unknown word.

I originally developed this application because I thought I did not read enough Japanese because of the pain of having to constantly lookup in the dictionary for unknow words. So, my level had dropped significantly after the passage of JPLT.

Now, using this app, I read Japanese on my iPad every day and I really enriched my vocabulary. (Of course, I may have a biased opinion because I'm the developer of the application: D).

The application is called Wakaru and runs on iPhone and iPad.
There is a video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/WakaruApp to get an idea and a site that details the features.

Sorry to pollute the topic with * commercial * post in English, but I really think Wakaru may be useful to anyone wishing to advance in Japanese.

The direct link to the AppStore.
17.04.11 10:39
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Japanisch-Englisch Wörterbuch fürs iPhone
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
Mozc UT-Wörterbuch Hellstorm 20 7.324 11.07.14 10:16
Letzter Beitrag: Hellstorm
Japanische Websites in Firefox automatisch in Englisch/Deutsch? Medronio 2 2.626 26.05.13 17:31
Letzter Beitrag: Hellstorm
Japanisch-Deutsches OFFLINE Wörterbuch Anonymer User 34 13.743 12.07.06 06:54
Letzter Beitrag: muffelwild
Japanisch-Türkisch Wörterbuch saleha 14 5.958 22.04.05 22:57
Letzter Beitrag: saleha
JpenSip + PocketPC = Japanisch (auch Kanji) von Hand schreiben + Wörterbuch Pinkys.Brain 0 1.958 12.01.05 18:43
Letzter Beitrag: Pinkys.Brain